• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Woodson or Tebow

Wood or Tebow?

• Woodson

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Tebow

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Id have to ay stats wise Woodson but as far as performance and what not Tebow will have a better game.

timbok

VIP Member
thats what i was doing gatorguy...i really feel woodson is the more mature/better QB..in this contest

sbq80

VIP Member
Good question 2Bits.
I have no idea!?
Passing yards I will say Woodson, total yards Tebow.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Yeah. I think people are looking at passing TDs and assuming that means Woodson is the better QB. But what some people are missing with Tebow is that he runs a lot, too. He has more total Touchdowns that Woodson. He in my opinion is a better thrower and has a better arm. It's a tossup, but I give a slight edge to Timmy.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Tebow = 18/26 for 256 yards and 4 TD's, 20 carries for 78 yards and 1 TD (1 of the carries was a sack)

Woodson = 35/50 for 415 yards and 5 TD's, 8 carries for -38 yards (6 of the carries were sacks)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema