• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

With all this 'Tebow for Heisman' talk...

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Let's not forget Tebows and our teams ultimate goal, the one a billion times more important than the Heisman: To win another National Championship. If he can do that in these next two years he is at our school, I don't give two farts if he wins the Heisman or not. Tim is a team first guy, and he'd tell you the same thing. Although he wouldn't complain if he did win I'm sure. ;) If Tim wins the Heisman, or not, and wins another National Title, he will go down as the greatest QB ever at UF, even better than Danny. :) Let's hope we are that fortunate.:bananajump:

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well I certainly agree with you on this, I think Tim would rather win a national title possible 2 than win the heisman, course like you said, I'm sure he wouldn't mind, plus it was said after the FSU game the fans was wanting tim to do the heisman pose, He didn't do it, plus after all the beef FSU talked, Tim still went and shook hands with there team and coaches,,A real class act!!! I was proud of the gators but more so for tim ;)

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Uhh I mean he himself has a NC. But I agree he wants one that was soley based on his performance and leadership not just the one he had as a token power runner like last yr. But I think this yr was his yr for the heisman because we knew that the D would struggle and we would lose a few games cuz of it and that our Offense would be putting up 35-40 points a game and Tebow would have all the stats this yr. Next yr may be different cuz of the defenses scheming against his style offense all off season.

preachinGator

VIP Member
Oh Man! I love Weurffel but I think Tebow is already better than he was. Barring any unexpected misfortunes Tebow will get the he15man this year or next. And yes he is a class act.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema