• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

will we win the sec tourny

ilovegators

VIP Member
Now that we've clinched the sec regular season championship, let's talk about the sec tournament. Do you think we can win it? Who will be our toughest competition?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Now that we've clinched the sec regular season championship, let's talk about the sec tournament. Do you think we can win it? Who will be our toughest competition?
Can we win it??? of course we can. Will we, who knows. We are definitely the favorites and have far superior talent and TEAM play then anybody else in the league. However, anybody can beat anybody on any given night, and we will once again be getting everybody's best shot. Every single other team in the tourney needs it more than us. We could very well be a 1 seed even if we lose in the opening round, depending on how we finish these last 3 games. Every once else is either desperately fighting to improve their seeding, or in many cases just to simply get in to the NCAA tourney. I still would think we will win it, but I wouldn't be surprised to see some other team get really hungry and play some amazing ball and sweep through it. I would say the teams most likely to do this are Tennesee (with a healthy Lofton trying to prove how good they can be when he is healthy) and maybe a team like Ole Miss who is on the NCAA bubble right now.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
I dont doubt it

We seem to step it up on the bigger stage, ala the NCAA Tourny but thats not saying take any one lightly, the thing about a tourny like this is that the title is in reach for everyone, and they all know it. we all know who the favorites are but look at what vandy just did, it could deff happen again

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema