• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will we ever need a new arena?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
The O'Dome seats just over 12,000 people. It opened in 1980. Now I'm not saying we need to blow up the O'Dome, afterall it is an icon on campus, but do you think in the future, like 10 years from now, that it will be outdated and we'll need a new arena? If our team remains this successful, will we ever need to expand or add seats, maybe to 15,000? Is there room in the O'dome to add more seat?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I feel as though the O'Dome is already a little outdated. The updates this year with the video boards and stuff did make a huge difference though. However, we still have a relatively small basketball arena seating wise with only 12,000 or so. I wish we could upgrade in the next couple of years, but I think that is a little out of the question right now.

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
we def need a new arena, but the new arenas ive been to suck. comcast center at maryland is terrible place to see a college game, feels too much like NBA

if anything, we need to expand the swamp so i can get season tix

ilovegators

VIP Member
I'm sure they can get creative and find new places for seats. Anyways, if we got a new arena, where would it go? maybe the parking lot right by the o'dome?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema