• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will the offense show up against UT

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
We all know the offense has looked poor in the first two games of our 2008 season. Will they show up against Tennessee? Will we see the Tebow and Harvin of 2007?

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Oh yeah!

I believe the offense will not only show up, but the 'mood" will change with E. Moody pounding it up the middle.
10erlfb.jpg

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Well showed up against Hawaii but not saying much. I think the O could show up but I doubt they'll score 59 points like last season.

GoGators15

Gator Fan
I look for our offense to look like the Gators of last year this week. Will they score 59 points, not hardly thats a tough task to come by at Neyland. But I think the bye week will help Percy's heel the O-lin will have their wholes mended and another week for E-Moody to learn the offense is going to make this a very fun game. I also want to get my first look at Demps in Rainey in game action. It just wasn't the same watchin them on the highlights!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema