• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will Meyer run Tebow into the ground?

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
Any concerns about Meyer running Tebow into the ground? Will he ever ease up on Tebow and turn him into more of a passer then the runner? I would hate to see Tebow killed in college and never have a legit shot at the pros.

Then again, he is Superman...

Gatormonkey

Gator Fan
Id be more nervous about Tebow running himself into the ground. He seems to have that attitude.

I havent noticed though, I've watched every game possible so far and I've seen a decent amount of passing? Maybe Im wrong...

The guys a powerhouse, I think Meyer will take decent care of him knowing its our star player.

sammy

VIP Member
Ya I wouldn't be worried about Meyer.

Alex Smith seems to have turned out OK in the NFL.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
He'll change his style of play when he blows a knee out. But Tebow is a tough kid, and there have been plenty of 'running' quarterbacks in the NFL.. look at Steve Young, he ran all over the place.

I think Tebow will be fine. Besides, he's running over linebackers, not defensive linemen :)

g8rgirl07

Gator Fan
Tebow openly admits that he is the one pushing Meyer to let him run the ball. No one wants him to be one dimensional. He seems to want to throw the ball but running is his back up option. Let's just all hope he doesn't get hurt.

timbok

VIP Member
But..if he wants an carear in the NFL..he needs to pass........leak always ran....they need Tebow to run...he needs to run..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema