• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Why LSU is rated above Florida

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Everyone expects Florida to lose to LSU... and they very well could.

I'm confident that if Florida goes into LSU and beats them, then we should be ranked #2 and possibly #1. We'll get the respect we deserve with that win.

sammy

VIP Member
LSU deserves the #2 spot right now. They crushed #10 VaTech.

If UF beats LSU though, I think we should be #1

timbok

VIP Member
are u serious? are u that full of gatorism?
they were attacked...people felt sorry for them..like me!

Gatormonkey

Gator Fan
I dunno - I know, one game at a time, and LSU obviously the favorite in that game (ugh cannot wait to watch though) but CMON GATORS - keep in mind, we scored 23 points on the very same defense last season and our Offense is supposed to be EVEN BETTER than our title O.

Aside from that, I don't have too much fear regarding their D - we can take that and get points on the board, I have faith (not cockiness, I would just be blown away and pissed if we dont score, we know our boys have it in them). What I hope is our D matures enough by the LSU game. It is going to come down to our Defense, not theirs. We just gotta hold THEM making points so that what points we do get on the board matter. I think it's gonna be a close game and we have more of a shot than people say we do.

greggcowan

VIP Member
After last year.....I could give a shit where we are ranked this early in the year. Although....the thing that does bother me is this. I have always felt that one of the rewards for winning a national title was begining the next season as #1. It should be..........

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema