• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

who will be our toughest 2007 opponent?

• LSU

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • GA

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • FSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AUB

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan

I'm voting for LSU. Even though I could see them struggling early on because they have a new QB, they are still stockpiled with talent. They're very fast and tough of defense.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I agree with LSU because of the fact that is a road game. Going into Death Valley for a game is tough. I hope it's not a night game because then it really becomes bad.

ilovegators

VIP Member
I voted for Auburn. They were able to beat us this year, and they didn't really lose any heavy hitters this year. Auburn should be back to form.

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
While I think LSU will be a very tough game because it's on the road, I also chose Auburn. I think they have just as much talent as anyone else in the SEC. I think losing Russell at LSU will hurt them more than people are saying.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
With all the coverage that goes on up here for uga I have to give them the nod. Stafford really showed at the end of the year why he was regarded the way he was coming out of high school. there defense will take a hit but their offense wont miss a beat. and plus some how it always seem jax has more red and black then blue and orange

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I go to the FL - GA just about every year, and while it always seems about 50-50 with the number of fans there, I do agree with blueshoe that it very well could be our toughest game this season. We always seem to romp GA though so it's hard to say. They've beaten us like twice in the last 15 years or something.

But ya, there's no way GA will suck as bad as they did in 2006.

Amanda371

VIP Member
I have to go with UGA. They give me the heebie jeebies every year. There's almost nothing like the embarrassment of losing to them and hearing that god awful barking. I still haven't recovered from the '04 game :(

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
UGA for me, how much more of this dominance is there? LSU... my second. but the others we should be able to take care if in the swamp.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I have to go with UGA. They give me the heebie jeebies every year. There's almost nothing like the embarrassment of losing to them and hearing that god awful barking. I still haven't recovered from the '04 game :(
Welcome to the board Amanda. I agree that UGA could be a very tough game this year. They will have a pretty solid team. It really does seem that the streak is in their head though. Hopefully they don't break it for a very, VERY long time.

Swampman

VIP Member
UGA for me, how much more of this dominance is there? LSU... my second. but the others we should be able to take care if in the swamp.

I think we can dominate Georgia until Meyer is gone. GA will be improved, but I don't think they'll be able to compete on our level. LSU has all the talent. They will be our toughest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema