• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Which hurt worse?

Mullen or OBC Spurrier?

• Mullen

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Spurrier

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Only 'cause I had to pick one...and this latest loss was just "more of the same", really.
On the other hand, don't underestimate the long-term importance of losing our "mistique" to SC teams and fans in the future. Until now , we were literally UNBEATABLE in the Swamp, as far as they were concerned. We can never get that back.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
This loss was the worst. We got embarrassed with a trip to Atlanta on the line.

Honestly, if we had Zook and his coaching staff, I think we would have done better than what we saw last night.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Another option is that no matter who coaches these kids, they were recruited by a bunch of idiots and had no hope of winning without Jesus himself leading the team. Okay, I'm done.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Another option is that no matter who coaches these kids, they were recruited by a bunch of idiots and had no hope of winning without Jesus himself leading the team. Okay, I'm done.

Of course, that's the Big Fear.
I HAVE to believe that it ISN'T the recruiting, that the "right guy" could come in here and (like Meyer himself back when he replaced Zook) have the same team (plus one more great recruiting class) playing for Championships in less than two years.
HAVE to believe it. Otherwise, full-on cynicism kicks in (it may ANYWAY!) and I have to tune out Gator Football, one of the GOOD things in life as far as I'm concerned, for a "while"--God knows how long.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema