• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

where do you tailgate?

rawdog

VIP Member
Where do you tailgate for Gator games?

I'm usually chilling out near the Simpson/Graham area. It's hard to get stuff set up out there, but I love chilling by all the RVers in that big field lot. You can always score some free grub from the alumni.:Banana:

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
At my apartment. I love living so close to campus. We usually play some beer pong out in front of my place and throw some burgers and hot dogs on the George Foreman. It's going to be tough to ever move away from here.

lilChomp

VIP Member
For the few games I actually make it to, I love just hanging around off University. Theres always so many people there on the school side of the street. Plus it's a short walk to the stadium.

UGAsucks

VIP Member
usally a couple hundred miles away at home in the yard

but when i make to my usual two games a year(SEC home opener, and The Cocktail Party), where ever i could find parking

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
i cant beleive im going to give up my secret location but ill always get there earlier than you. Yulee pit is the best spot, there are trees covering you from the sun, picnic tables, big area to walk around, near the bathroom and ideal location to see all the hot babes walking out from beaty towers. easy to leave too, can hop right onto 8th ave and leave the back way via depot road.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
i cant beleive im going to give up my secret location but ill always get there earlier than you. Yulee pit is the best spot, there are trees covering you from the sun, picnic tables, big area to walk around, near the bathroom and ideal location to see all the hot babes walking out from beaty towers. easy to leave too, can hop right onto 8th ave and leave the back way via depot road.

You spot is so going to be taken next year :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema