• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Where did all the Auburn fans go?

ShortBus

VIP Member
not me. win or lose i always wear my gator colors. always. Been a gator fan since the day I was born and I've never been ashamed to wear my teams colors. ever. I'm not a bandwagon jumper. I don't jump on when the going is good and i don't jump off when the road is rough..

reminds me 2007 after we won the championship gator stuff EVERYWHERE.. then last years mediocre season.. eh. not so much, people were embarrassed we lost to michigan. so i was i. lost to a big 10 team after we pummeled their best team the season before. But that didn't stop me from wearing my gator stuff. Hell I added to it. i bought more. Guess I'm a rare "true" fan.

(if you read the article you'll see where he says all fans are like that)

nismodrift

VIP Member
I'm that way too except i joined in 2001 as a gator fan when I first moved to Florida but I've never watched college football until I watched the Gators, and ever since then I don't care whether they win or lose, including those bad Zook years, I will always rep Gators, the swagger they got, Gator is just the most ballsy mascot. And the way I look at it is you have to sit through pain and your pleasure will end up coming so sitting through the zook years we got paid with the pleasure of the Urban years and Tim Tebow, but even after Tebow leaves if were 0-12 I'm still going to watch these gators and chomping everytime we get positive yardage, and I'll do the same for basketball and any other sport for Gators!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema