• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What team do you wish we played?

Swampman

VIP Member
I posted this same question in the football forum... What team do you wish the Gators could play on a regular basis? Year in and year out.

My pick would be the Duke Blue Devils. I hate them with a passion and would love for our team to size them up. People consider them the Yankees of college basketball. I would love to whoop them.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I agree that Duke would be a lot of fun. It would just be fun to do a couple of home and homes with some of the big programs. Games like that during the regular season can't really hurt you b/c even if you lose you are just bringing your strength of schedule up and preparing the team for the types of games they will be playing in March.

sammy

VIP Member
Couldn't agree more. I would love to see some big time programs like Duke, Kansas, or UConn come to Florida. We played Maryland a few years back and that was one of the best games I've been to. Even though we lost everyone was yelling at strawberry. It was so much fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema