• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What player will step up in the spring game

lilChomp

VIP Member
What player do you think will step up and make a name for himself in the Spring Game?

I think Deonte Thompson.

Kevin

Gator Fan
What player do you think will step up and make a name for himself in the Spring Game?

I think Deonte Thompson.
Must agree with J-ville Gator and say be on the look out for Chris Rainey but you never know lol im going with my cousin who likes every football team in the state of Florida especially FSU, but he also like the Gators. ill be in the north end zone but over to the left like... its more like in between the north end zone stands and the pressbox! I hope to see some of ya there!

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
J-ville Gator is correct. In all the talk about UF's many running backs, Rainey is either mentioned at the very end of the discussion or not even mentioned at all. This is his chance to step up, make a name for himself and get some of the spotlight.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema