• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What happens after tonight?

limelight543

Gator Fan
Whats going to happen if we lose to USC tonight? its not looking to good right now we'll still in it bc they've kicked field goals but we cant even get a first down right now or get our D off the field so they can rest.

Any thoughts? More lies from Urban about our offense and defense? Why cant we give these freshmen some playtime because anyone whos even decent will leave after this year with the way we have looked.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Not a dam thing which is the sad part. Meyer will put his lame ass spin on this game. I'm sorry and I know this will probably piss a lot of people off but he is so pathetic at this point. He has more excuses then the old Zooker. I truly believe he has lost his ways as a coach for what ever reasons. I cant even make it through one of his stupid Sunday morning interviews with breakfast with the gators. Too many people were getting happy with the way this offense looked at Vandy. They were blinded at the fact that it was Vandy. Even in our wins we looked horrible at times. We have showed zero improvement on offense as a whole and all we hear from Urban Liar is " I think Addazio did a good job". Bull shit he has done a bad job all year and if he pulled his head out of his ass he would see that. He needs to fire Addazio at this point. I don't even respect Addazio at this point cause he continues to lead this offense when he knows dam well he does not have a grip on offense, cant call a game and his offensive line sucks. WTF is going on in Gainesville. Our coaches look like a bunch of idiots. Be made at me all you gator fans if you must. I am a devoted gator fan and will always be one. I just call as I see them and don't sugar coat anything. Meyer from top to bottom this year has failed as a coach. He has failed his players.

limelight543

Gator Fan
Lol, do we have to finish out this season? i mean i would prefer not to after tonight im not sure if i can handle watching this team again at this point if we get a bowl game i will not watch it bc of how sad we are.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
A new offensive coordinator should be named immediately after this game. To call the coaching subpar would be an understatement. Opposing defenses read this offense like a book we're so obvious. Why did we even bother showing up?

This is an embarrassing, pathetic joke of an offense. I don't think we even have 100 yards for the night. Someone needs to finally be held responsible for this mess instead of the coaching staff sweeping everything under the rug.

limelight543

Gator Fan
So this has been disappointing at the least to say...who leaves and who stays this year? How many recruits will we lose the next coming season if i was a kid and saw this i would be very worried about committing to Florida.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
So this has been disappointing at the least to say...who leaves and who stays this year? How many recruits will we lose the next coming season if i was a kid and saw this i would be very worried about committing to Florida.

yes indeed my friend this should be very interesting at the least.

limelight543

Gator Fan
yes indeed my friend this should be very interesting at the least.

I wont be surprised to see many of them decommit verbally after this season i mean right now our coaching is up in the air we dont know whats going on with it if its going to be people fired or what...

GoGators01

Gator Fan
anything that can be said has been said over and over again by now and its all obvious so i wont waste my time typing anymore. time to start thinking about next year.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Actually, "next year" could be lost if this issue (ie. Meyer, Addazio et al) is not addressed, FORCED if necessary (SOMEHOW--right now, all we have is our voices/fingers, and the HOPE that as these sentiments are shared and spread they become part of the larger "accepted reality" out there; somehow, the hard shell of stubborn denial surrounding Meyer and his staff MUST be smashed--I'm counting on it eventually getting into Foley's consciousness somehow...again, SOMEHOW).

About the "commits" and our recruiting class, I'm not so worried about that: First, it won't matter without BIG changes in the way the program is run and where its headed. Second, as we've seen before, poor play and bolting juniors don't really affect recruiting adversely; indeed, they can HELP. Highly rated, 4- and 5-star standouts want to see a chance to get on the field ASAP. They are easily convinced THEY can come in and "make the difference"; same with the ones already here, who figure their time is about to come.
Actually, the greatest danger in BOTH of the above cases is when and if there are major COACHING changes--WE are thoroughly convinced that it is necessary and will turn out best by far, but it will be a big, immediate project for the incoming regime to keep as many as possible here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema