• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What game intrigues you this weekend?

Susie

Gator Fan
Besides of course our beloved gators! Which game are you most looking forward to watching?

Mine is UGA/LSU by far!! I am anxious to see if we were that good or if LSU is that bad. I am hoping that LSU pounds that O-line so when we get to Jacksonville our boys can go in there and knock Stafford on his ass! :bananapartyhat:

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
On the National front besides the game in Columbus, I am very interested to see the wildcats from Arizona come out on top of the trojans. In our own conference, other than the uga/lsu game I'm slightly curious how Houston Nutt will fare in his own "Homecoming" against his old team.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
UGA-LSU seems to have larger implications for us given the fact that it's an SEC East-West matchup. Should Georgia lose and we beat Kentucky on Saturday it works to our advantage.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
To name a few:

Texas Tech @ Kansas
Duke @ Vandy
Ok St. @ Texas
Georgia @ LSU
Colorado @ Missouri
Penn St. @ Ohio St.
Notre Dame @ Washington
USC @ Arizona
UCF @ Tulsa