• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What’s This ‘Mullens-To-Texas’ BS??!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here are some rumors that I am ignoring:
  • UF administration is not happy with Dan Mullen
  • Dan Mullen is leaving for the New York Jets
  • Dan Mullen is leaving for the Atlanta Falcons
Why are you posting this here? I don't want to know this either. Also, I pretty sure those teams would have pro coaches (though Lincoln Riley could be a good one). Not into college coaches into the NFL.
As I’ve posted elsewhere (“The Grantham Question”), my main concern now is about whether KEEPING GRANTHAM is the right move.
On the one hand, it would seem to show our Coach isn’t planning on going anywhere; However, MY concern is how warm his welcome remains if this turns out to be inadequate—Will he be given time to fix things? I still firmly believe WE have “The right UF Football Coach at the right time”—but we could all find ourselves on a slippery slope very quickly (it seems possibly to have begun already with breathtakingly shocking speed). Geez, I hope I’m wrong.
Then again, I didn’t think our Republic could be so easily shaken either.
(Don’t worry—I wish to discuss THAT even LESS...All in all, I hope to just hunker down, move on and hope for the best: The pandemic and our required/self-enforced isolation has well taught us in THAT regard, no?)

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema