• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Week 6 Scores and Highlights

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Like I say: For my part, as a Gator, I'm mainly just seeing it all in terms of our building towards the future now.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Tide defense pulls it out at the goalline:
So Bama stays undefeated...I just can't get too bent outta shape about it--EITHER WAY.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Would still like to see that Gator Complete Game this season--preferably against UGA for a win in The Party, if I had my druthers...but will take it ANYWHERE AT ALL, just to see and experience it!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
#14 NC State Wolfpack survives FSU 19-17, but loses their quarterback.

In other news, the Florida Gators are the only major Sunshine State football team to win this weekend.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
In the battle of backup quarterbacks, discount Anthony Richardson leads the #1 Alabama Crimson Tide past John Brantley’s doppelgänger and the Texas A&M Aggies, 24-20.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
In the battle of backup quarterbacks, discount Anthony Richardson leads the #1 Alabama Crimson Tide past John Brantley’s doppelgänger and the Texas A&M Aggies, 24-20.

LOL Geez! I wasn't sure how you arrived at those
nicknames, but then went back and watched highlights with that in mind...and then DAMN!
I saw for myself! Good (no--GREAT) eye!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema