• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Week 3 Scores and Highlights

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Here are the games to watch when you are not tuned in to the Gators.
- FSU 35, Louisville 31
- #9 UK 31, YSU 0
- #1 Georgia 48, South Carolina 7
- #15 Tennessee 63, Akron 6
- #24 Texas A&M 17, #13 Miami 9
- LSU 31, Mississippi State 16

Last edited:

Escambia94

FSU sucks, but Louisville blows!

Slightly less stinky garbage FSU somehow rallies being garbage QB after starting garbage QB gets injured and beats garbage Louisville 35-31. On the bright side, Louisville outgained FSU 495 yards to 455, which means they won according to Dan Mullen.

Last edited:

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here are the games to watch when you are not tuned in to the Gators.
- FSU 35, Louisville 31
- #9 Kentucky at Youngstown State
- #1 Georgia at South Carolina
- #15 Tennessee vs Akron
- #24 Texas A&M vs #13 Miami
- LSU vs Mississippi State
Yup. And as I've noted elsewhere here, "more of the same" ongoing so far...

Escambia94

Mark Stoops welcomes his hometown college to Lexington by shutting out their offense!

#9 Kentucky gets its first home shutout in a quarter century and blows out Stoops’ hometown Youngstown, 31-0. The Cats out-gained the Fightin’ Penguins 480-192 yards.

Last edited:

Escambia94

Georgia beat the Cocks like a teenager watching his first adult film!

#1 Georgia is pitched a shutout over South Carolina, 48-0 until the Cocks scored with 0:53. The Dwags finished with 547 yards of offense to the Cocks’ 306, with the last 120 yards going against Georgia backups.

Last edited:

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Georgia seems "for real", and MAYBE UK is "#2 in the SEC East after all (let's wait and see what the Vols look like next week), at least for now...but it seems MOST of these (and just about everyone ELSE) benefited from the usual "early cupcake or two" to open their campaigns here.
Not making excuses--but WE at least can afford to go a little EASY on ourselves and maybe wait until LATER in the season before heavily judging what we've got, how far we've COME under a new Coach and staff, so many moving parts in new roles, hooefully moving together in the same direction. That seems pretty damn obvious, at this point. Deep down, we ALL sensed SOMETHING along those lines coming INTO this season, schedule--especially the first MONTH.

Escambia94

I watched the UGA-USC game. The Dwags looked like an NFL team. I watched the UK-YSU game. The Wildcats looked good against a kindergarten team from Youngstown.

Escambia94

Vanderbilt Commodores sink NIU 38-28. AJ Swann becomes the first Vandy QB to use the “forward pass” 1906 and throws for 255 yards and 4 touchdowns.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm neither an A&M fan NOR one of their Coach--but I was FINE with them beating a typically arrogant 'Canes squad in a close, surprisingly low-scoring one IN College Station.
Those results came in just a little while AFTER you bailed I think, E---...Comments?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
THAT is normally one where, in the words of my cynically funny dad when I was growing up,
"Hope they BOTH lose!"

Escambia94

Texas A&M beats Florida for “****iest win of the year award”

The #24 Aggies and the #13 Canes did their best impression of the Gators vs the Bulls and put on a crap-fest that rivaled our game against the USF Bull****ters. Officials sorted through piles of crap and awarded Texas A&M more points than Miami, 17-9. The Aggies were playing without four players who were suspended for acting like overpaid teenagers without adult supervision. In other words, aTm (as in Texas A&M, not automated teller machines) receivers Evan Stewart and Chris Marshall and cornerbacks Smoke Bouie and Denver Harris missed the game after being suspended for violating team rules. The lesser Texas team then tried to get two more players tossed from the game in the first quarter for personal conduct penalties: CB Brian George was ejected with about 3 1/2 minutes left in the first period for a hit on Henry Parrish and S Demani Richardson was kicked out for a hit on Michael Redding III after a catch just before the end of the quarter. Despite the Aggies being down 6 players the Canes failed to capitalize.

Miami athletes were seen standing around the ATM waiting for NIL funds to clear before they started playing like amateur athletes. On the bright side, the ATM Canes did put up more yards than the aTm Aggies, which means they won according to the Dan Mullen principle.

This was an ugly game that tried to compete with UF-USF for trashiest win on film. The Gators failed to get two players ejected from the game, so I am tempted to award Dumbo Fisher’s Aggies of College Station with the award for crappiest win of the year, since both teams were ranked and both looked like crap.

Escambia94

Week 3 roundup:
- #1 UGA 48, USCe 7
- #2 Bama 63, ULM 7
- #3 tOSU 77, Toledo 21
- #4 Mich 59, UConn 0
- #5 Clemson 48, La Tech 20
- #6 OK 49, Neb 14
- #7 SC 45, FSUw 17
- #8 OK St 63, Ark-PB 7
- #9 UK 31, YSU 0