• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

We got our wish

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Bama will be undefeated when the Gators take them on for the SEC championship game. First off The D needs to stop the Bama running game and make JP Wilson to throw more than 16 passes like he did against Auburn.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
The Gators held Knowshon Moreno and that guy from LSU... I think our D will step up and stop Bama too.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
The Gators held Knowshon Moreno and that guy from LSU... I think our D will step up and stop Bama too.

Neither of those teams have the offensive line that Alabama has.

UGA had a pathetic offensive line and LSU had no QB.

Alabama has a decent QB and a great offensive line.

I am very curious to see how well our defense performs. I'm pretty we can hold Alabama to under 28, but can we hold them to under 21? I don't think so unless we get some key turnovers.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Bama's O-line should be abale to handle our D-line on Saturday. We need our LB's to step up and stop the run game at the point of attack. I'm not worried about our pass defense at all.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
I think that no matter how big 'bama's behemoths are, our skill players speed to the outside will nullify their presence. It's our team speed and offensive weapons along with solid defense that will turn the tide:D in our favor,

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Hopefully the Gators can get Wilson to throw more. Has Bama faced the spread offense yet well I think Auburn has the spread but well they don't have the players Florida has.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema