• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Was Urban out coached?

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I heard Mullen got his appendix out at 2:00am Friday night, but that is still no excuse. He should of either stayed in the damn hospital and let someone else call the plays or make sure he is capable of calling them. Maybe they took out part of his brain along with his appendix. I could of called better plays. 3 damn carries for Moore?? Are you kidding me? He needs to step it up or Urbs needs to grow some balls and fire him at the end of the season. Way too much questionable play calls these last two years. And the worst were in both Auburn games this year and last. Yes, the team is made up of 66% Freshman and Sophomores. But that is no excuse for bad play calling. Pathetic. :mad:

FanSmack

VIP Member
He wasn't out coached. Auburn players played a great game. We didn't start playing well until the 2nd half. If we would have played like we did in the 2nd half the whole game, we would have won.

Auburn is a good team. They will be ranked highly before the end of the year which will make this a quality loss.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema