• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Urban Meyer not the man for Notre Dame football coach

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
FWIW, a poster on Gator Country ran into Shelley, and she still says "we aren't going anywhere" - now why can't the media hacks like Slimebaum and Kerasotis, as well as those keeping the pot stirred, get this through their thick noggins? (Link: http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/showthread.php?t=131043)

I'm really getting sick and tired of hearing this BS every freaking year. What really irks me more is that some Gator fans throw jokes around about this or even question the validity of what Coach Meyer said this past summer - what they don't stop to realize is that all this nonsense could have an adverse effect on our recruiting - yes, recruits do surf the internet - and if we lose prospects or they de-commit, then it's no laughing matter anymore.

And if any true Gator fan wishes Meyer gone, they deserve to be spanked.

Shelley-Meyer8.jpg

shelley-meyer-701325.jpg

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Plus 2010 will be a rebuilding year (sorry to say) with Tebow, Spikes, Stamper, and who knows which of the juniors might leave. The Gators will need Meyer to stay.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
So many rumors, so little substance - what will they be saying if the Notre Dame AD (Swarbrick) decides to keep Weis around?

Based on what was reported in an ESPN interview with Swarbrick, the "big picture" is being evaluated at the end of the year - one game does not make or end a career. It's hard to speculate what will happen, but it seems the know-it-all rumor mongers have it etched in stone that he'll be canned.

All being said, Urban Meyer will be in GAINESVILLE, FL in 2010. Book it. :gator:

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
UM signed a contract to keep him in Gainesville for a while. I agree that 2010 will be a building year, so I am anxious to see how to builds the next team. It will be exciting to watch a new team grow, without the pressure of winning 12 games.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema