• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Urban Meyer and Jeremy Fowler clear the air...

JvilleJohnny

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kcRLwJ64II[/YOUTUBE]

Even though I was on Meyer's side in the situation, I think this was for the best. Hopefully now ESPN and everybody will quit talking about it. I was sick of hearing about it. NOW, back to SPRING PRACTICE! no more seasons of the weird.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
It still angers me that once again the "Slantinel" stirs up trouble over something that was printed concerning Gator football that wasn't true, and then that bozo Mike Bianchi goes off the deep end about it.

In that private convo w/ Fowler, I hope Coach Meyer put him in his place and made it known that going forward he has zero tolerance for this crap. If the Slantinel reporters can't just report the news without all this controversy and stretching the facts, they should just keep their distance from Meyer and the football program.

I'm STILL on Meyer's side 100%; contrition on his part was only demanded by protocol as far as I'm concerned.

SCREW THE SLANTINEL.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema