• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Updated: Gators vs Tennessee challenge

tngator15

Gator Fan
I have checked with the Gator Clubs in my area and they will not come to the game and from what I saw on Ebay, A LOT of UF alumni and Gator Boosters are selling their tickets.Would ANYBODY want to come up or down to Knoxville, depending on your location? There are tickets everywhere. I'm tailgating with my girlfriend and her family, so we need some more people. The Gators need your support in front of a 104,000 plus crowd of Orange and White. If you would be interested, contact me on here. Thanks.

Go Gators!

SEC_Supreme

Gator Fan
I was all over some tickets early this summer. Unfortunately I will be flying back into Nashville right as the game starts.

Just got to move my DVR to the man cave and set it up. Then avoid all my UT friends that say they're going to call and tell me the score every 5 minutes...

tngator15

Gator Fan
I was all over some tickets early this summer. Unfortunately I will be flying back into Nashville right as the game starts.

Just got to move my DVR to the man cave and set it up. Then avoid all my UT friends that say they're going to call and tell me the score every 5 minutes...

Alright man.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema