• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Unis vs South Carolina

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I would love Orange pants and shirt. But I like white pants and blue shirt. Or all blue again. Something different.:p

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
When spurrier first went to SC didn't you guys wear all black? for you first home game?

No. I think you're thinking of the year before Spurrier got here (or the season anyway). That was against UGA. A game in which we lost :(. Similar to this one. Needless to say. All black has not been good for us.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Back on topic. I loved the all white jerseys. They looked very nice and smooth. Can't argue with the success either.:bananajump:

greggcowan

VIP Member
I'm embarassed to say this...but Florida has worn Black? I don't recall that....Does anyone have a picture of those? I can't believe I don't remember that....???

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
I'm embarassed to say this...but Florida has worn Black? I don't recall that....Does anyone have a picture of those? I can't believe I don't remember that....???

If you're referring to anything you read about black jerseys on this thread, we were referring to USC's jerseys. We were talking about when we wore black back in '04 against Georgia.

I don't think Florida has ever worn black jerseys.

greggcowan

VIP Member
thanks thru.....

I guess I should have paid more attention to your user name and the "we" reference. Thank God...I'm not going nuts!..........Yet............

although....Black jerseys with blue and orange #'s and stripes would look pretty cool?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema