• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

UF vs Tennessee football predictions????

tngator15

Gator Fan
Anybody wanna give their thoughts, opinions, or score on this game? Will our Gators merge victorious from Knoxville or will Rocky Top rattle the Gators on the road?

AK Gator

Gator Fan
The game is early in the season and I think that even though each team is going through a lot of transition, UT is far thinner in a number of places and their coaching regime is brand new so I think the Vols will still be getting a feel for things. All of these things add up to the Gators heading up North and taking a win home with them.

I won't start to comment on the score because even if I got it right it would be completely by chance.

TenGator1

Gator Fan
Tennessee is going to struggle to field a competitive team this year. their O and D lines are inexperienced. One bright spot is their WR's. I see UT finishing 6-7 personally

I also live in Tennessee and most vol fan that i know don't deny this.

AK Gator

Gator Fan
I always appreciate it when a fan base is realistic instead of claiming their team will win every game and the title at the start of every season. I have a friend from high school who went to South Carolina and he has been predicting the Cocks to slaughter the Gator every season since Spurrier got there, he's been calling for them to take the SEC every year, and he says that any team they face in a BCS game is going to lose. Sadly, he just cannot tolerate any jabs or jokes at his expense when SC inevitably falls short in all of his predictions.

tngator15

Gator Fan
I always appreciate it when a fan base is realistic instead of claiming their team will win every game and the title at the start of every season. I have a friend from high school who went to South Carolina and he has been predicting the Cocks to slaughter the Gator every season since Spurrier got there, he's been calling for them to take the SEC every year, and he says that any team they face in a BCS game is going to lose. Sadly, he just cannot tolerate any jabs or jokes at his expense when SC inevitably falls short in all of his predictions.

AK: I live in Knoxville, so I know a lot about how UT's gonna look. They will be young in everything except their receivers. They have wide-outs just no one to get them the ball. Realistically, we will have some issues early in the season as well, so I'm gonna say 24-6 Florida. The fans keep UT in the game, but our offense just too much...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema