• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

UF no longer a 1 seed in latest Bracketology

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
thats crazy, it is too early to tell tho, if we win the sec tourney, well be number one seed no matter what other poeple do.

if we get that, would it be the first time in school history?

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
haha thats pathetic unc hasnt played great really at all this year except an overrated zona and duke. I can see why wisonsin is a 1 they lost by 1 to osu and have played great ball all year. osu is still a mystery to me though, they dont show up agains the big boys and then have to scrap it out for wins against half way decent teams. ucla is so overated its not even funny i cant believe the love they are giving them. uf wins out and plays well in the tourny they are 1's again, but they falter and you can kiss that goodbye. I would have it more like this

uf
ku
wisconsin
osu

I think osu should get it i mean why not the media I think feels bad for them, they cant beat uf in anything and they finaly look decent so they crownt them before march madness even starts amazing. so give it too em they will get smacked by somebody but uf is clearly the best team, even when they lose 2-3 they cant fall out of the top 5 the voters know that joe what ever his name is at espn is just a dumbass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema