• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

UF falls to BYU 99-92 in double overtime thriller

JvilleJohnny

fredette-byu.jpg

Returning to the NCAA Tournament for the first time in three seasons, the No. 10-seed Florida Gators had two chances to put away the No. 7-seed Brigham Young Cougars. Alas, the Gators failed on both occasions, leading the game to enter a second overtime and the Cougars to an eventual 99-92 victory in the first round of the 2010 NCAA Tournament at the Ford Center in Oklahoma City, OK...

More from OGGOA

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Wish I had a chance to watch the game, but I'm sure the ranters will be complaining full force over our one-and-done. As far as I'm concerned these kids have nothing to be ashamed of, and just getting back to the Dance is good enough for me.

JvilleJohnny

The way I feel about it is these guys gave all they had. They are just an 8 man team, no depth, and 2OT games would have killed em every time. Not to mention Boynton getting fouled out, and Parsons getting injured and playing like 44 minutes... they just got burned out. 3's started coming up short in OT. I am proud of them the way they fought back from being down 13, and having 2 chances to win. They just needed one more basket to win. But I think its alot to build on for next year. Everyone's gonna be back except Werner. and BD will have a couple scholarships to give out, and hopefully they can get a big guy who is that difference maker.

How do you guys feel about the game?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Our entire office failed to work the entire afternoon. We were all watching the Gator bball game, streaming live on our computers. Definitely was a tough loss, but the Gators played well and had several chances to win the game.

Hopefully this is something we can build on for next year.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Loved the game, then of course almost every game yesterday was great.
The result of course was a bummer.
This team accomplished more than many had hoped for. The dance under their belt will help motivate them to go for more.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Our entire office failed to work the entire afternoon. We were all watching the Gator bball game, streaming live on our computers. Definitely was a tough loss, but the Gators played well and had several chances to win the game.

I hope so to.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)

I'm in the military and stationed in Texas. Our firewalls block streaming video, but half the base was refreshing websites every minute or so on MSN Sports, ESPN, or other sites that are not blocked. The other half of the base took extended lunch to sit in their cars to watch the games streamed to their phones. This was for the Notre Dame, Florida, and Texas games.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan

Agreed.

Now all I need to do is shop around for good broadband service (I have one in mind) so that I can do the same thing and watch the games streamed live on my trusty laptop when I either can't be there or at home to watch them televised.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema