• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Two key spots on defense still undecided for Florida Gators

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
GAINESVILLE -- "Florida coach Urban Meyer indicated Monday that depth charts for a few of his team's key positions still haven't been decided.

After two weeks of preseason camp, Florida still hasn't settled on full-time starters at middle linebacker or one of the cornerback positions, according to Meyer.

For the past three seasons, former UF All-Americans started at those positions with Joe Haden at cornerback and Brandon Spikes at middle linebacker."

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/24/1788922/two-key-spots-on-defense-still.html#ixzz0xcG4NqR0

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I am more worried about the CB position thant he LB position. I feel both Bostic and Jenkins can start at LB and both will get a lot of playing time. But I haven't seen much out of Brown and Jenkins at CB. Last year we had two CB's that could hang with any WR, but with only one proven CB opposing offenses might be able to make that out achilles heel.

crabbylion

Gator Fan
The bigger concern has to be those corners as offenses will challenge them to put Brantley and the offense in a hole early. It's an even bigger concern if we wish to avenge the loss in Tuscaloosa this year. It's gonna boil down to the DC and his assistants to properly prepare that secondary. We got the talent to plug in back there, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema