• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Top Gamecock Recruit stabbed

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Maybe some of our gamecock members can shed some light on this...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2915754

A South Carolina recruit was stabbed early Sunday morning after he got into an argument at an apartment complex in suburban Columbia, Richland County deputies said.

Quentin Richardson, 18, was at a party when he got involved in an argument and was stabbed, sheriff's spokesman Lt. Chris Cowan said.
Richardson underwent successful surgery Sunday afternoon and was expected to be released from the hospital in a few days, said his godfather, Will Sutton.

Richardson played offensive line for Spring Valley High School and was one of the Gamecocks' top recruits last spring despite missing most of his senior season with a knee injury.

South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier has been among the dozens of people to check on Richardson's condition, Sutton said.
Deputies have just begun investigating the incident and no charges have been filed, Cowan said.

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
hate to hear that that happened to Richardson. He looks to be a good DL for us. I'm sure he'll get back. The stabbing doesn't sound too severe.

In a way, it's almost comical (in a really not funny way) if that makes any sense........

I'm just glad he's okay:Banana:

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
I didn't know it was SIX times from behind. I take back my my "comical" statement.

I agree with you raptorcox. I'm too am glad their wasn't a gun involved.

raptorcox

Gator Fan
Don't feel bad about making those comments. Another board I saw had phrases like "who stabs people anymore" and "that is kinda 50s isn't it", since we know Quintin will be OK.. it really isn't in bad taste.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema