• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tiny Jeff Demps makes tiny Groveland proud as he comes up big at UF

That is too cool. I grew up about 6 miles from Groveland. I've won several bets with people who thought they were familiar with Florida and were not familiar with that area. We were in Clermont two summers ago and one side of my family holds their reunion about 4 miles from Groveland.

Sloan Ridge Gator

I grew up not 10 miles from Groveland and my parents were born in that area. RLNole - courtesy prevents me from giving your trashy post an adequate response.

Great guy from a tough town, sort of place rlnole should stay out of. We've been known to knock heads with mouthy outsiders.

Happy New Year and

Go Gators!!

The above is my reply to some 'nole fan's trash comments about Jeff Demps. It is not part of "tourist" Florida and there are some fairly rough folks there, numerous of them being my second and third cousins. Good people but a bit cantankerous, which I have been accused of being a time or two.

Sloan Ridge Gator

By the way Sloan's Ridge is 7 miles from Groveland.

Grandson of a graduate of East Florida Seminary
Son of former student of Florida State College for Women
and brother of graduate of the University of Florida

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema