• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

tim tebow wristbands

ok I have read this in article before and not sure where at this point. The only ones that I can remember are he has two different ones that he wears for two different little girls who have cancer and he has had the chance to meet them and was given the wristbands to wear so he wears them. I can't remember what the other ones are but I think he wears like 7 or 8 between both wrists.

ok here is part of the article from espn.com. he does wear 7 wristbands.

Two commemorate injured or deceased former teammates. Two are for little girls afflicted by cancer. One says, "Praystrong," a twist on the Lance Armstrong bracelet slogan. Another, "TPS," which stands for Time, Place, Substance, distributed by a Florida coach. And one says, "Semper Fi," which means "always faithful" and is the motto of the Marine Corps, among other things

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema