• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tim Tebow visits Jacksonville boy in hospital.

I know this isn't really the best place for this thread but I know it gets the most traffic. Some of you Jacksonville members might have seen this story and know a little bit about it. I know the story well because it is about a friend of mine that I have know for a while. Back on Jan. 6th Alex Ross was shot in the head. He has been recovering and is at Brooks Rehab right now learning how to do everything all over again. I don't wna tto tell too much of the story out of respect for him and his family. Well Tebow was in town for his autograph signing this morning and stopped yeterday to see Alex. Check out alexrossupdates.com for the story and pictures of Tebow's visit. It is so awesome the things that he does and makes it so awesome that he is a Gator. Way to go Tim!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema