• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Three breakout players for the Gators this fall

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
"Fall practice is now three days away — likely less than 72 hours, in fact, as we will be scanning the practice field early Thursday morning.

In the coming days, we will break down positions and provide all the scouting and injury reports one could handle. But first, a look at the three under-the-radar players who will emerge as major factors come Sept. 4 in the Miami (OH) opener. These players will take ownership of their places on the team in the next two weeks.

I will feature another three players after the first couple of days of camp, when results are in."

More: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college_uf/2010/08/college-football-three-breakout-players-for-the-florida-gators.html

crabbylion

Gator Fan
I'm ready! Wow, that Hines kid is one huge wideout. Kinda reminiscient of Dallas Baker. Also, I really hope that Jelani Jenkins can hold down the MLB spot and lead that team. The kid has the physical tools, the speed, the moral background, and the versatility to make all Gators forget Brandon Spikes. Go Gators in 2010.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema