• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"They" don't get it.....

preachinGator

VIP Member
they don't get it

Wow! what an article. And i read the whole thing. I am one of the GATORS that likes high scoring but more importantly, I can remember the meltdowns of the 4th quarter. Can you imagine how many National Chompianships we would have if the defense didn't have to stay on the field so long??? Woooo EEEEeeeeeee.
Coach has it goin on!!!!!!!

intimigator1

Gator Fan
I agree with the entire blog but do take exception with the fans of the Spurrier offense comments. I enjoyed each and every pasting of teams like Georgia (of which we played in Athens and I heard every piece of profanity being thrown at Spurrier that could be said!), I miss that part of the game. However, we are football fans and we understood that our teams stood out from the crowd during that era. The style of football that we play now is and will be exciting in a different way but we all want to win and as Gators we will! Great job of explaining Urban and his teams though!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema