• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Tebow Hype

Swampman

VIP Member
As gator fans, how do you feel about all the hype Tim Tebow gets? Do you think it's good for his career? Will it eventually get it him? What if he doesn't have a good season this year, do you think he can handle the pressures and critics?

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
There IS a lot of hype and craziness...
I hope he pulls through
He's an awesome player, a great "team player", loves the Gators, loves God. I've talked to him 2 times on campus, by accident, and he was SO nice and respectful and polite. He gave me his autograph and shook my hand like he wasn't any big deal.
Hopefully he'll stay strong and stay Gator-strong!:bananajump:

greggcowan

VIP Member
Tebows hype was brought on by his own performance...He was talked about quite a bit before he actually got on the field, but his actions on the field really set the hype in motion.

Of course it will be intensified now that he takes over the role full time. He really comes of as a heady kid to me...I think the national championship target will be tougher to handle than the personal hype.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema