• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The only rolling the tide got was a gator death roll

castawaygator

VIP Member
well that was an intense game. watching the first half it looked like you could have flipped a coin to pick a winner. later though it became tebow time and he put the game out of reach for the tide.

i think this video pretty much shows what happened to the tide. the guy that goes into the pool looks like a tide fan too.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Nxt2jq_tk&feature=related[/ame]

if you are not a gator you are just gator bait!

the bad part is now i am sure we will loose a few tide members who are too embarrassed. oh well enjoy the silence bama fans. you will have a better chance once tebow decides to leave for the nfl.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)

the bad part is now i am sure we will loose a few tide members who are too embarrassed. oh well enjoy the silence bama fans. you will have a better chance once tebow decides to leave for the nfl.

This is why I discourage hateful bashing of other fans. I don't like sore losers, and I sure as hell don't like sore winners. Unfortunately, my fellow Gator fans tend to be sore winners. We can bask in the glory of winning by following Tim Tebow's example--be humble, be respectful, and be professional.

Jumbo1969

Gator Fan
I agree Tebow is a great example for young and old alike! I had a friend from West Virginia visit campus in late summer. He said Tebow was the most respectful kid he has met! Fans get overboard about winning and losing! The sun still rises if either happens! Better to be respectful to everyone and be a winner in life! I was looking for prices of tickets earlier and found a pretty neat site. Check it out and GO GATORS! http://www.bubbasgottickets.com/Sports.aspx

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
A source in Atlanta had said that some Gator fans and Bama fans got in a fight in the MARTA subway befire Saturday's game - that's just the kind of stuff we don't need to see happening.

I also hope that Coach Meyer and Jeremy Foley address fan conduct before the National Championship. There will always be rivalry and a lot of trash talk, but we don't need to see fans picking fights, vandalizing property and just plain getting out of hand.

gogators9606

Gator Fan
I dont know where you guys are from, but I live in Mobile, Al and have taken a lot of talk all year about BAMA this and Gators suck...... On and around the ALA/FLA border this is an intence game and this do seem to get out of hand....

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema