• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Gators Make It To Atlanta

The Zooker

VIP Member
You heard it here first. Well you probably first heard it during the preseason. But given where we stand now, you heard it from me first. Meyer is going to have more input on calling plays. And the positional coaches have all been put on notice. Failure to execute will not be tolerated. If the veterans don't perform you can expect to see underclassmen come in and play. The rest of the games on our schedule are quite winnable. We have the talent. We just need the coaching to evolve and for leaders to step up on the team.

The Zooker

VIP Member
The real question is who we are going to play. Obviously the winner of the Iron Bowl. Auburn is looking real strong right now. But I think Alabama might pull off the win. Auburn's defense has some question marks. Julio Jones may end up being the MVP of that game.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I will be happy if we make it to Atlanta. I would need to see something amazing this weekend in order to even think about whether we can beat Alabama or Auburn. My major concern even if we make it to Atlanta is whether we can stop a hard runner. If we cannot stop South Carolina's Lattimore, we definitely will not be able to stop Alabama's Ingram/Richardson or Auburn's Newton.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
As I said in another thread, I think the UGA game will determine the season. If we win that convincingly, then all we have to do is beat Vandy and beat USC in the Swamp, which would look very doable. If we lose, we're eliminated, and the noise surrounding the program will only get louder.

From the West, I agree, the winner of the Iron Bowl is probably the team headed to Atlanta.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema