• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The bulldog celebration

ilovegators

VIP Member
I haven't seen this come up yet on GE. What's your take on the Bulldogs celebration after that first TD.

I think Richt is classless and should have been fined if it was proven that he told him players to do it. That's almost instigating a fight and chaos on the field.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I haven't seen this come up yet on GE. What's your take on the Bulldogs celebration after that first TD.

I think Richt is classless and should have been fined if it was proven that he told him players to do it. That's almost instigating a fight and chaos on the field.

When I saw it I did not like it, but what it said to me is that:

1. They are classless
2: They think they need to do this type of bush league BS to win a game
3. Their standards have gone way done (Remember them stomping VANDERBILT'S logo after the win over them recently)

But, a lot of Gator fans are so pissed about it and they are still complaining and talking about it. Like it or not this is NOT the reason we lost. We lost because Tebow was hurt and they could blitz and get to him easily and sack him, and because of an awful performance by the defense. We as a fan base need to get over this. They will be destroyed next year. The best way to get some payback is to smack 'em in the mouth next year. We need to be more physical on both sides of the ball. :Banane29:

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
pfffffffffft georgia hadn't beat florida in so long they forgot how to celebrate, I give'em a 1 and thats only because I never seen a 0 LMAO ;)

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
It didn't really piss me off. I was confused at first like "What the hell is going on.. don't they know that's a penalty?". It took a second for it to sink and and for me to realize they planned it.

It's classless, but hell almost every team does some sort of taunting. I'm just glad it didn't escalate into a brawl.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
I think it was great. Whatever you have to do to get going heck you should do it. Did you notice we looked dead for awhile after that? And it didnt hurt them at all because were dumb and undisciplined enough to get a clipping call on the return so I mean its not that bad. If we wouldve done it then people would be cheering about it

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
"what ever it takes to win", ok urban keep that in mind, after we score against vandy, send your whole team out on the field, we'll win, heck maybe if we done that all year long, we'd be undefeated, woo hoo ofcourse he's not gonna do that, not every team is classless like georgia. besides that, that ignorant celebration didn't effect florida, just what did happen after that, think we scored to tie the game.

gator rob

Gator Fan
Georgia Sucks!!!

The Bulldogs Are The Most Classless Bunch Of Idiots Ever To Play Football!!! Richt Should Be Banned From Coaching For Telling Or Even Letting His Team To Act In The Most Disrespectful Manner Ever. I Was There, And I Thought There Was Going To Be A Fight. The Sec Is Lucky Nothing Bad Happened. This Isn't The Way The Sec Acts. We Are A Respectful, Classy Confrence That Plays Good Football. We Aren't The Acc!!!! Go Gators!!!

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Its called Georgia hasnt beat us but like 2 times in the past almost 20 meetings. And their coach is trying to find a way to get his team into the game. Sure there might be better ways to do it but I mean it must've done something because they beat us. If Florida would have done that to get us going then people would have been praising the coaching staff. Not trying to sound anti-florida here but Im just saying it how it is.

FanSmack

VIP Member
It pissed me off and I talked about it during Saturday but let it go. Shows no class and shows no sportsmanship on the part of Richt. I'm done bitching about it but you are right, it's NOT the reason we lost. It still doesn't mean it was an ok thing to do. Principles, it's all about principles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema