• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Best Muschamp Action Photo So Far?

G8RB8R

VIP Member
As the new Gator Head Coach, Muschamp has not had a chance to be photographed in actual game situations, yet. But...you gotta love this one of him coaching up the Texas Defense during one of their games!

Maybe ATXHorns79 can confirm that this is a real photo and not a photoshop.

image003.jpg

GoGators01

Gator Fan
haha i think i remember him getting knocked down when he chest bumped brian arakpo after a big play, wonder if thats how it happened.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I remember this sequence--just not the opponent, off hand. It was a different time than the notorious "Body Bump". He was typically oblivious; MusCHOMP just doesn't care about anything but the game and his guys while it's all happening. This is the kind of guy whose passion, drive and lightening-quick mind (not to mention matching sharp tongue) can really get under an opponent's skin--once we start winning consistently he and the team he leads I suspect will be a lightening rod once more: In other words, I'm beginning to get the feeling he is a PERFECT fit as the Gator Coach!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema