• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

the #1 ranking curse

UFtb

VIP Member
Do you think we'll blow it this week, after having an entire week off? The Gators have been notorious for losing games after gaining the #1 ranking.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I feel pretty decent as of right now. Since we didn't have a weekday game this week, all we have to do is beat Ole Miss to keep #1 for another week. Ole Miss has a pretty decent team, but I think we will beat them on our home court. Ya never know though, any SEC game is tough.

I believe the Gators will remain at #1 until they play Kentucky on the 10th of Febuary. The game day crew will be there. It will be just like last year but reversed. It's going to be an insane game.

Swampman

VIP Member
Curse or no curse... we're still #1.

Kentucky might pose a problem for us, but I wouldn't be surprised if we run the table from here on out.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Kentucky didn't look very good against Vandy yesterday. However, they are one of several teams in the SEC that could definitely beat us on any given day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema