• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow's last home game

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Saturday afternoon will be Tim Tebow's final home game. I sure do hope he goes out with a bang. Maybe 300 yards and 5 touchdowns.

GOG8RS

Gator Fan
Hopefully that's just what he does on the ground.

He seems to get most ramped up for UGA and FSU, so maybe since this is his last Nole scalping he will go furiously crazy and make last years braveheart performance look like the Smurfs.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I don't mind him running as long as he does not bang up his shoulder before the Bama game.

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
i got myself some tickets..i hope i dont cry infront of some hot ass Gator girls....i cant wait for his victory lap around the field or when we give him a standing ovation....you think they will pull him out in the 3rd when were up by 42?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
You're such an optimist. I sure hope we are by 42 and let Tebow rest a bit.

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
You're such an optimist. I sure hope we are by 42 and let Tebow rest a bit.

well it is Senior day and Tebows last home game against UF's arch rival, not to mention Ponder is out and their secondary is about as good as FIU's....I doubt the war-chant will be played much if at all...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema