• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow's dream come true

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Tebow's dream was to be a starting QB for the Florida Gators... Saturday, his dream is about to come true.

Tim Tebow calls Saturday's starting assignment "a dream come true, something I have looked forward to my whole life."

But Florida coaches want to make sure the sophomore quarterback isn't too excited when he leads the Gators onto the field against Western Kentucky. Tebow was known last year for jumping up and down and waving his arms after first-down runs. He'll have to take a different approach as a calmer, gentler starter.

"I bet we will have to calm him down," coach Urban Meyer said. "That is a concern. I think if the human element comes into play, he will get it straightened out really fast. Ever since he was a little boy, he wanted to be the starting quarterback at the University of Florida — and now it is here. I think that he will be fine."

— Pat Dooley, for the AJC

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema