• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebowisms

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
What are some of the best Tebowisms you've ever heard. Ya I think I made that word up. Here's a few good ones.

Superman wears Tim Tebow pj's to bed.
Tim Tebow is God.
Tim Tebow controls the weather.

lilChomp

VIP Member
Tebow runs faster then a speeding bullet
The NFL will bend the rules and let Tebow go pro after this year.

greggcowan

VIP Member
Oh God....I could write a book on this topic...I'll try to keep it short....

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Tim Tebow.

Tim Tebow is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

A Tim Tebow-delivered stiff arm is the preferred method of execution in 16 states.

Tim Tebow doesn't actually write term papers, the words assemble themselves out of fear

When taking his SAT's, Tim Tebow wrote his name for every answer.....he scored over 8000.

In the beginning there was nothing...then Tim Tebow Stiff armed that nothing in the face and said "Get a job". That is the story of the universe

I'll stop....... I could go on forever......

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
The only reason you are conscious right now is because Tim Tebow hasn't Stiff Armed you yet.

Tim Tebow lost his virginity before his dad did.

preachinGator

VIP Member
Things go better with Tebow.
Tebow...it's just that easy.
"Tebow" "the easy button"
The Tebownator
lets look it up on the Tebownet
Tae-kwon-tebow
The world according to Tebow
It's raining Tebows and Gators.
Tebow, it does a body good.
Tebowzilla vs. FSU

Swampman

VIP Member
OMG those are funny.

Tim Tebow invented Gatorade.
Tim Tebow's footprints are so large they created Minnesota's 10,000 lakes.
Tim Tebow told Niel Armstrong what to say.

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
When Tim Tebow pissses into the wind, the wind changes direction.

Tim Tebow's favorite color is severe terror alert red. His second favorite color is violet, but just because it sounds like violent.

When you open a can of whoop-ass, Tim Tebow jumps out.

When Google can't find something, it asks Tim Tebow for help.

You can lead a horse to water. Tim Tebow can make him drink.

Tim Tebow can get McDonald's breakfast after 10:30.

When the boogie man goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Tim Tebow.

Every mathematical inequality officially ends with "< Tim Tebow".

In 96 hours, Tim Tebow has killed 93 people and saved the world 4 times. What the hell have you done with your life?

preachinGator

VIP Member
tebowisms by tebowisgod

I apologize for not being understanding, but Tebow is NOT God. He is not A god. And I think Tebow would agree. One day Tim Tebow, as will I, will bow down before The God that created the Heavens and the earth and allows Tim Tebow, and me, to breathe.
Tebow is Great and I look forward to cheering him on in the stands as a FLORIDA GATOR. But thanks be to GOD who gives the 2 of us the strength to do what we do.
God Bless Tebow, Tebowisgod, and GOD bless the GATORS and faculty!!!!!:bananajump:

greggcowan

VIP Member
With all of the respect in the world for your religeous views....And I certainly have them as well...... A sense of humor is as well one of Gods gfts to us all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema