• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow gets second “first” pitch

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Prior to tonight’s baseball game against Miami, Florida senior quarterback Tim Tebow threw out the ceremonial first pitch, plus a second pitch.
I guess when you’ve won the Heisman Trophy and two National Championships, you deserve a re-do.
He warmed up for while, I’m not sure whose glove he was using, with Riley Cooper. Tebow and Cooper are roommates and look to be the leading passing tandem for the Gators in the fall.
Tebow was an exceptional high school player at Nease. Tonight, he threw a few curve balls while warming up. Decent movement. He might be able to go back to baseball if the football thing doesn’t work out.
Sporting a blue Tommy Hilfiger polo shirt with white stripes, Tebow took the mound.
He looked in for a sign from Cooper, who served as the catcher in place of Teddy Foster or Buddy Munroe.
Tebow began a full windup, kicked his right leg forward, and threw a pitch from a very low arm slot, similiar to Dennis Eckersley.
The pitch bounced past Cooper (and me) and hit the backstop.
Cooper retreived the ball and threw it back to Tebow for another shot.
I don’t think it was a strike, but Cooper was able to catch the second “first” pitch.
Afterwards, Tebow hung out in the dugout before the game started, enjoying the tub of Double Bubble gum.
I couldn’t tell if Tebow stayed for the game, but coach Urban Meyer is watching the game from the UAA box.
From Tim Casey's "Sideline Observations"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema