• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow for Heisman!! Must Vote!!

obes728

Gator Fan
Well as some of you might know Nissan is presenting the nation a chance to vote for the Heisman. Right now Tebow is currently second in the standings, I've been keeping track on their site.

Here is the link: www.TheHeismanVote.com

It appears the Missouri fans and students have taken a stand for Chase Daniel cause all of a sudden he leads the vote by an astounding 54%. Before this week Tebow was winning at about 22% of the vote.

Gators fans and Tebow fans need to fight back and make sure they get his vote in! Take the 30 seconds it takes to vote on the official website above for Tebow! Voting ends on 11/26

Sorry for the semi-spam post, but I have no other way of getting this out to mass FL fans because I'm not an alumnus. GO VOTE FOR TEBOW!

awebbf5

VIP Member
yeah all us gator fans need to rally with one another and make sure our boy gets it,because he is the most deserving of it in my opinion.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well according to some of the college football analysis's people like lou holtz mark may, kirt herbstriet, lee corso say that Tim Tebow def deserve's it, but with darren Mcfadden having a game like tonight, he caught alot of eyes, Plus you have the QB for missouri that has over 200 and something thousand votes, tim has around 77 thousand, I dunno like this year has been anything is possible and even we all think tim should win the heisman, nothing is def yet. Plus I wouldn't rule out anything.

preachinGator

VIP Member
Let me give my "opinion."

That vote is fixed. I have been watching it for weeks and posting on other sites and in 1 (ONE) night, less than 12 hours, Daniel's votes jumped by OVER 50,000 PLUS VOTES. Someone hacked into the voting computer. At that time, Tebow was ahead by about 2,000 votes.

And it only counts for 5% of the vote.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I was doing some research on the heisman voting, and actually, the "fan" vote isn't really what helps a player win the heisman, It's people that are former heisman trophey winners, former football players, sports writters etc.... and I noticed how that guy's vote went to over 200 thousand votes, which is bogus, I'm afraid that Tim's hopes lye in the hands of the people who vote that means something. I think anyone can win it, pay attention to this, have you ever noticed how those guys on TV always kinda pin points 1 certain player but yet talks about someone else, they basically are telling you who wins. Last year it was all troy smith and darren mcfadden was mentioned alittle bit here and there....it's political.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I was doing some research on the heisman voting, and actually, the "fan" vote isn't really what helps a player win the heisman, It's people that are former heisman trophey winners, former football players, sports writters etc.... and I noticed how that guy's vote went to over 200 thousand votes, which is bogus, I'm afraid that Tim's hopes lye in the hands of the people who vote that means something. I think anyone can win it, pay attention to this, have you ever noticed how those guys on TV always kinda pin points 1 certain player but yet talks about someone else, they basically are telling you who wins. Last year it was all troy smith and darren mcfadden was mentioned alittle bit here and there....it's political.

Of course its the former Heisman Winners and Sports Writers who decide the Heisman. But what you have to remember about Troy Smith is he was the front-runner for the Heisman all year last year and went undefeated. Now I truly believe Darren McFadden was a better player than one Troy Smith, but he was a (sophomore) and had more losses than Smith. Now will being a sophomore hurt Tim Tebow?? I think it just may. That is the only reason he may not win the Heisman. But as a fan, I'll go with my heart and not my head and absolutely, Tim Tebow will win the Heisman.:devil:

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I truely want tim to be the first sophomore but I honestly think it's gonna take "and I know this sounds rediculous" but MORE to offer, meaning you have how many seniors in the hunt? juniors? ya think they may look at it like senority or however thats spelt?

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
If you want me to be honest, what I think will happen, it will go to Chase Daniels or Darren McFadden, for the simple fact of Tebow being a sophomore #1, Daniles having a great season and game his last one, and McFadden having a few outstanding performances.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
You really think so? dang never thought of it that way.but maybe your right...but as crazy as this season has been, who really knows who''s gonna be the winner..

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
You really think so? dang never thought of it that way.but maybe your right...but as crazy as this season has been, who really knows who''s gonna be the winner..

Not saying he WON'T WIN IT. Just saying that would of been the clincher. That MOMENT all Heisman winners have. Despite all the Stats, which are fantastic, I can't really remember a special MOMENT that said, yes, Tim Tebow is the Heisman. And that performance showed it. But I do hope they take into account that Tebow and the Gators played the Nations toughest schedule, for the second straight year I might add.:Banana:

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Oh I def. believe ya on that, plus next year it's gonna be the same way, we have tenn at tenn, auburn at auburn, LSU at home etc... I can't hardly wait LOL

djg8tr22

VIP Member
ha well UT didnt play LSU during the reg. season. Neither did UGA. We go to the SEC title if they do play them. Daniels will struggle this wknd in San Antonio. McFadden had 3 games where he didnt even have 90 yards rushing. He had 43 against Auburn, 61 vs FIU (Florida International) and 88 vs MSU. Tebow hasnt had a down week except maybe Auburn where he only had 2 TD. But thats it. As for Daniel Tebow has 25 more Total TD then Daniel. And Daniel has 3 more INT but has 236 more total yards. But deciding factor for me.... Tebow is doing this in the best Conference in America. And I think this being a Soph thing works in his favor a bit. Hes doing this in his first yr as a starter. Daniel is a 2 yr starter in the lousy Big 12 North. SEC East or Big 12 North?? Take your pick. The east is stronger than the west where McFadden plays too.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
ha well UT didnt play LSU during the reg. season. Neither did UGA. We go to the SEC title if they do play them. Daniels will struggle this wknd in San Antonio. McFadden had 3 games where he didnt even have 90 yards rushing. He had 43 against Auburn, 61 vs FIU (Florida International) and 88 vs MSU. Tebow hasnt had a down week except maybe Auburn where he only had 2 TD. But thats it. As for Daniel Tebow has 25 more Total TD then Daniel. And Daniel has 3 more INT but has 236 more total yards. But deciding factor for me.... Tebow is doing this in the best Conference in America. And I think this being a Soph thing works in his favor a bit. Hes doing this in his first yr as a starter. Daniel is a 2 yr starter in the lousy Big 12 North. SEC East or Big 12 North?? Take your pick. The east is stronger than the west where McFadden plays too.

Nice opinion

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema