• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow could be the NCAA all-time TD leader

sammy

VIP Member
I saw this on another site. It's pretty interesting.

Ty Detmer (1988-1991) holds the record for most NCAA touchdowns, with 121 total TDs.

Tebow has...

2006: 5 passing, 8 rushing (Total = 13)

2007: Current -- 13 passing, 9 rushing (Total = 22). Projected -- 28 passing, 19 rushing (including bowl, but not SECCG) (Total = 47)

Assuming he gets 47 touchdowns in 2008 and 2009 (senior year), he will end up with 154 total touchdowns.

dbgator1

Gator Fan
I think it is def. possible and i also think he will stay for his senior year. As long as he stays healthy he will score alot throwing and passing. Go Gators!!!!!!!!!

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Well I never thought about it, but that is very interesting. And I would love for that to happen, obviously.:bananajump: Timmy Tebow if first class all the way, and a great kid, and a fantastic football player. Every time I hear him in an interview, it makes me proud to be a Gator fan. He represents the University of Florida with so much class. :)

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
It all comes down to if Tebow stays for his senior season. Part of my thinks he will because he is such a good kid, and probably values education. But another part of me believes he'll leave after his Junior year simply because you can't turn down $40-50 million dollar contracts. The risk of injury is too great.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
i really don't think his family will let him leave before he graduates

Well. I believe the choice will be his ultimately, but I think his family trusts him enough to make the right choice. He will stay all four years. Unless, he is guaranteed the first pick in the draft or something incredible like that. But I'm 99% sure he will graduate.

awebbf5

VIP Member
Matt Leinart was pretty much guaranteed the first pick,but he came back.Plus tebow seems like a all around better kid than matt,so i think he will stay and plus they said he grew up loving the gators and always had wanted to be the starting qb for them so more thank likely he will stay for his senior year.

UFtb

VIP Member
i really don't think his family will let him leave before he graduates

I tend to agree with you.

I don't think his family is hurting for money, like so many players' families are. And I have to believe that with their Christian background that they value education.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema