• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Team Clapper

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
That is what an ESPN analyst just said they like to call UF. He said we play like The Clapper where you clap and we turn it on and then you clap and we turn it off. We are the best team in the nation when we are on, but sometimes we just don't come out to play.

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
That's a pretty fair assessment. Ya'll have the best starting five in the nation IMO, but you just go into slumps. If yall turn on "the clapper" by tourny time, you'll be okay.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
After watching this Kentucky game I have a real good feeling about our chances in the SEC tourny and NCAA tourney. It seemed like we were clicking on all cylinders today.

We weren't down by 15 at half time which is like the first time that hasn't happened in a month.

I just feel like this win can sling shot us deep into the post season.

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
After watching this Kentucky game I have a real good feeling about our chances in the SEC tourny and NCAA tourney. It seemed like we were clicking on all cylinders today.

We weren't down by 15 at half time which is like the first time that hasn't happened in a month.

I just feel like this win can sling shot us deep into the post season.

I'll have to agree with you on that one.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Yeah, I think we might be ready for a nice long run like last year. We went through this same thing last year where we went on a bad run right before the SEC tourney and then got hot and swept through. Let's hope we are cutting down the nets in Atlanta after both tourneys. :bananapowerslide:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema