• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tate Forcier transfers to Miami

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Fine with me. Replace an over-rated, should-be-backup with a former, over-rated backup. Can't wait to make him Gator bait in September of 2013.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah, exactly. Wasn't Forcier considering the Canes back then? Talk about messing it up TWICE! Can't see this being any kind of answer for the 'Canes, not even for one season.
Wouldn't care at all in the first place, 'cept we DO play 'em that year.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
We will get a sneak peak at Forcier in 2012 before we make him Gator bait in 2013. I doubt Da Ewe will rise by then. F$U, on the other hand, scares me.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OUR last couple of top recruiting-classes will really take hold this year, while theirs won't show that much 'til next year, soonest. We have a good shot at beating them this time in the Swamp, I'm thinking (even with some bumps early on, we should be rolling on BOTH sides of the ball by November), and I expect our 2012 squad to be in the BCS-Championship hunt--so we should be ready for what is likely to be a strong challenge (and a GREAT game!) at their place in '12.

robdog

Gator Fan
This is going to be interesting to see how it affects the offense for Florida in 2013. He gets a full year to learn... Not going to lie, I am a little nervous.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema