• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Swampcast 4/9/08

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
bilde
Gainesville Sun sports columnist Pat Dooley and Gator football beat writer Robbie Andreu talk about Gator football and the upcoming season.

More...

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
MR2BITS, PAAAAAAAAAAALEASE BAN THIS PERSON FOREVER, I KNOW ABOUT THE IGNORE BUTTON, BUT STILL. EVER SINCE HE'S BEEN HERE ALL HE DOES IS DOWN "OUR" GATORS LIKE WE'RE NOTHING AND OSU IS A GOD, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON THAT BUT ANYWAY. THIS IS OUR BOARD AND WE'RE HERE TO PROTECT IT FROM JERKS LIKE THIS, YEAH I HAD FUN WITH HIM AND MAKING FUN OF HIM, BUT YA KNOW IT'S LIKE HEARING HOW GOOD OSU IS GONNA BE NEXT YEAR IT'S GETTING OLD!!!!! AND HOW THERE GONNA BEAT US AGAIN LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! ON THAT ALSO, BUT SERIOUSLY, LETS END THIS JERK ONCE AND FOR ALL, AND TATTOO ON HIS ASS 41-14 AND KICK HIM OUT THE DOOR, HE'S NOT WANTED HERE!! ;) sorry but when someone either here or out in the real world downs my gators, I fight back!!! thats how I was raised.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema