• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Storming the field

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Anyone who goes to games in BHG knows that during the fourth quarter they line the entire stadium wall with police officers, horses and k-9 units. If anyone tries to just the fence they get hog tied immediately - I've seen it happen many times.

Do you think there would ever be an instance where fans at BHG are like like "F IT!!! - LETS GO!!" and then everyone just charges the field?

Maybe if Florida was unranked and FSU came in No. 1 and we beat the crap out of them?

JvilleJohnny

i think it should have happened in 06 when Jarvis Moss blocked the last kick in the SC game..haha...i really wish they would let us, but i dont think it will ever happen.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Well, I'm not a big fan of letting students rush the field until the game is OVER. Dumb Arizona kids were rushing the field, or at least cramming on the sidelines a few weeks ago when we were leading Oregon with over 3 minutes left in the game. Oregon came back ande won in OT.

cffanslike

Gator Fan
When I think of people storming the field, I get a mental image of Texas Tech. Its a good thing Florida doesn't allow it. No one wants to be associated with Tech...

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Every time I see it happen, watching other games on TV, I'm SO glad we don't do that in the Swamp!!! Could you imagine the havoc and craziness?

And now, how would the team do the AlmaMater and Fight Song?

My kid is 15 now, but he's been going to games with me since he was 1... could you imagine stopping a little excited Gator kid from running like crazy after a win? and how could I keep up with him?
Lots of reasons I like how we do it in the swamp!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema